Monday, November 01, 2010

Saying Goodbye...


We said goodbye to Scales Lake RV Park Sunday October 24th and the new friends we had made there.


We said goodbye to the petting zoo and sweet "Poncho" our favorite little Donkey. It makes me laugh looking at this picture. Poor thing never gets much attention because of the signs and yet he is so sweet. The day we left he was licking our hands and face and he even likes to put his head right down the middle of our front for a good snuggle. I will definitely miss that little donkey.


We also had to say goodbye to our 5th wheel. There was a bit of a mistake that was made with our 5th wheel before we ever picked it up. I won't go into details and bore you but Gulfstream has had planned ever since to put us into a hotel for the week and, take it back to the Gulfstream factory and do some service work.


After staying in a cozy little hotel we drove up yesterday and stayed in one more an amazing hotel in Elhkart, then this afternoon we drove over to the Gulfstream plant in Nappanee Indiana to pick up our 5th wheel. It was soooo good to see it sitting in the garage, I definitely missed our home. It's amazing that after only a month and a half this little RV already has our hearts.

Anyway the factory did some amazing work, we are so happy with everything they did and our home looks great. I got several interior shots this afternoon but wasn't able to get the garage. I'll be able to get a shot of the garage tomorrow before we hit the road and will do a post giving a tour of our home (before we load it up with all our junk) as I have been promising some of you.

I also have to tell you all about this charming little town after I get a few more pictures to show you, there are some little bits around here that we have just loved to see driving by. It would be nice to see this place in the summer when it's warmer and greener. We actually had frost on our truck windows when we came out of our hotel this morning! I tell you what, it is time to get outa here quick because I have seen enough of that, lol!

No comments: